Let’s make this a reality. Join me . . .
‘True Taste of Tuscany’ 7 Night All Inclusive Yoga Retreat, 12th-19th Sept
with Soul Retreats, founded and run by Laura Green Yoga.
Imagine yourself . . .
- Relaxing in the Warm Tuscan Sun after an Energising Morning Yoga Class
- Rejuvenating with a Restorative Evening Yoga Class
- Wandering through the Olive Groves after a delicious home cooked Italian Lunch
- Savouring the peace and tranquility with guided meditation
- Sipping a glass of Prosecco as the sun sets
- Sampling the fine wines, divine pasta dishes and culinary delights
- Exploring the magic, museums and markets of Siena
- Unwinding with time and space in the beautiful countryside of Tuscany
‘This yoga retreat was the experience of a life time! Not having done yoga before this was a life changing experience. Laura is an incredible teacher, leading me into the practice of yoga along a welcoming, deep and practical path. Although the core of the retreat was yoga there was also much laughter, good food and just the right number of other activities on the retreat. Laura made the retreat a total joy. Attending another is top of my to-do list!’ Mark Eyles
‘The whole experience was incredible. I felt the retreat helped me reach the state of mind I really needed to reach.’ Lina Shannak
‘I feel relaxed, rejuvenated and completely stress free. Going home tomorrow feeling able to take on any challenge that comes my way!!’ Jean Davies
Hidden in the Tuscan countryside amongst olive groves, wild woodlands, fig trees and with a stunning swimming pool is your home for the week. Just 20 mins from the historic town of Siena and 1h45 from Pisa Airport. Your retreat venue beautifully balances Italian style with rustic Tuscan charm creating a place of serenity and fun with a variety of room choices available. Our chef works magic in the kitchen and is a wonderful host ensuring a true taste of Italian hospitality.
What to expect:
- 7 nights All Inclusive (except flights)
- Return Airport Transfers
- Twice Daily Yoga Classes (Suitable for Beginners and Experienced Students)
- Full Board: breakfast, lunch & evening meal + wine (vegetarian options available)
- Day trip to Siena. Note this will include taking the local Public Bus to Siena (Lunch in not included this day, so you are able to choose what you fancy when in Siena)
- Italian Cookery Workshop/Demo
- Philosophy Workshop – Living Your Yoga
- One on One Session/Coaching with Laura
- Italian Chianti Wine Tasting and Talk
I’d love you to join me on this Soul Retreats adventure to Tuscany. This retreat is being offered at rates from Ã‚Â£810/person + flights. Most rooms are twins so will include sharing with one other person; a limited number of single rooms are available. It’s easy to book with us. The quickest way to reserve your space is to email me, and I will send you back a booking form.